When Obi-Wan Kenobi was training under the guidance of Qui-Gon Jinn he never would have guess the role he would play in the most epic battles in the galaxy. From becoming a general in the Clone Wars to pointing a young Luke Skywalker in the right direction in becoming a Jedi this wise master has had quite an impact in all that has happened long ago.
Now you can look just like Obi-Wan when you pick up this highly detailed costume. Just be sure to watch out for those Tusken Raiders they're superstitious but will always return in greater numbers!
- Tan colored tunic with Velcro along the front opening
- Rough textured fabric and wide sleeves
- Matching tan stole and belt to be worn over the tunic
- Dark brown collar piece to be worn under the tunic
- Light cream colored pants with an elastic waist band
- Long hooded robe with large sleeves
- Standard (44 jacket size)
- XL (44-46 jacket size)
Items ship Monday-Friday from our warehouse in Chicago, IL