The “original” water-based adhesive for the skin. It adheres for long periods without irritation. Pros-Aide® is the leading adhesive used for medical prosthetic applications. Pros-Aide® is the standard in the industry for adhering appliances and other makeup components to skin. It is safe to use on all skin including sensitive areas. It gives a strong bond and has high water resistance. It is non-toxic and completely safe.
For over 30 years, Pros-Aide® adhesive has been the worldwide industry standard for use in the professional medical prosthetic and special effects make-up industries. Pros-Aide® is specifically formulated for sensitive skin and is non-irritating. All Pros-Aide® products are water-based and completely safe. When dry, Pros-Aide® adhesive gives absolute waterproof bonds to all skin surfaces – the kind of adhesion that is required with medical prosthetic applications and the demanding needs of professional special effects make-up artists.
Pros-Aide® products were used by Hollywood make-up artists in various major motion pictures that were nominated and have won the Academy Award in the category of “special effects make-up”.Today, Pros-Aide® continues to be the unanimous choice for the professional make-up artist in film, TV and stage.
Instructions for Adhesion of Prostheses:
- Shake well before opening.
- Clean skin and prosthesis with rubbing alcohol.
- Apply 1 thin layer of adhesive with a cotton applicator stick. Let dry completely until clear.
- Repeat with a second layer.
- Apply the prosthesis in the correct position and hold for 10 seconds.
- To remove prosthesis, gently peel from one corner and pull from skin. Use Pros-Aide Remover for safe removal of Pros-Aide from the skin.
Items ship Monday-Friday from our warehouse in Chicago, IL